dinsdag 12 april 2011

Alessandro No 261 with flowers

This is one of the polishes I won with the Show us your Country Challenge on Parokeets a couple of months ago. It's a nice color with a bit of duochrome, but I found it hard to capture that with my camera. First I'll show you the photos with nail art, below are the swatches. I made this about 3 weeks ago before I broke my nail ;)

Base Alessandro No 261 stamped with China Glaze Metallic Muse and XL plate F. The pink dots are made with a dotting tool and China Glaze Emotion. Photo with flash.

Photo with flash under artificial light.

Photo without flash under artificial light. Here you can see the purple/blue duochrome a little bit.

Now here are the swatches, like a said it was difficult to capture it's true beauty so I have a lot of different photos.
With flash.

Without flash under artficial light.

Without flash under artificial light, a bit of strange skin color, but here you can see the purple glow a little bit.

Also without flash under artificial light with some strange settings but in a different angle.

The bottle, in the bottle you can see the two colors the best.

Finally with flash under artificial light, then the purple glow is hardly visible.

Thanks again to Parokeets for this lovely polish ♥

6 opmerkingen: