woensdag 25 april 2012

♥ Spring Showers and April Flowers ♥

Hi everyone,

Today I'll show you a Spring Showers and April Flowers creation. This is one of my favourite creation I ever made :) It's a mani and pedi on both hands and feet. I made this for the contest of OCnailart on their facebook page. It was one of the the rules that it had to be on both hands and feet. It's an all Konad contest so only imageplates from Konad are used to make this. And the theme is Spring Showers and April Flowers. In springtime you need the showers for the flowers, so I made a happy spring flower landscape/scenery and on my ring finger a spring shower ;) with rain and dark clouds.

First my left hand.
The base is Essence You Rock 05 Speed of Light Blue (sky) and OPI Bikini Envy (grass) on top of those there are holo polishes (I just love holo) Nubar Absolute (sky) and Golden Rose Holographic 115 (grass). The ring finger is a mixed of Catherine Arley with Nubar Absolute (darker sky) and Nubar Reclaim with Golden Rose Holographic 115.

I'll try to explain finger by finger what I've used for stamping.

Pinkie: M23 for the plants with orange flower (SN green and SN dark orange), M32 for the white flower with leafs (SN white and SN green) M78 for the butterfly (SN blue and PSN psyche pink) and M79 for the clouds (SN white). With a dotting I made the SN dark orange dot in the white flower.

Ring finger: M13 (the blood drops) for the rain (SN royal purple), M29 (the top of the pineapple) for the grass (SN green), M32 for the flower with leafs (PSN cool red and SN green), M79 for the clouds (SN white mixed with SN black) and Konad Coraline imageplate C05 for the mouse (SN black). With a dotting I made the SN yellow dot in the red flower.

Middle finger: M29 (the top of the pineapple) for the grass (SN green), M32 for the 4 flowers with leafs (SN dark orange, SN white, PSN cool red), M66 for the higher grass (SN green), M79 for the clouds (SN white) and Konad Coraline imageplate C01 for the sun (SN yellow). With a dotting I made the SN yellow and SN dark orange dots in the flowers.

Index: M5 for the dragonfly (SN blue and SN pink pearl), M23 for the plants by the water (SN green),M29 (the top of the pineapple) for the grass (PSN olive green), M66 for the lily pad (SN green), M79 for the clouds (SN white) and Konad Coraline imageplate C05 for the frog that is jumping away (SN green). Sponged the water with SN pastel blue and added some Nubar Absolute on top.

Thumb: M1 for the duck, first stamped it with SN yellow then tried to color it with SN yellow, stamped it again with PSN light gray,M32 for the flower (PSN cool red) M66 for the lily pad and higher grass (SN green), M79 for the clouds (SN white). Sponged the water with SN pastel blue and added some Nubar Absolute on top. With a dotting tool I made the SN black eyes on the duck and his SN dark orange feet and beak and also the SN yellow dot in the flower.


My right hand:
I used the same imageplates and stamping polished and tried to mirror the image when it was possible.

And now my feet :) (for those of you who don't like feet...skip this part :))
The base is also Essence You Rock 05 Speed of Light Blue (sky) and OPI Bikini Envy (grass) on top of those there are holo polishes (I just love holo) Nubar Absolute (sky) and Golden Rose Holographic 115 (grass).

Big toe: M29 (the top of the pineapple) for the grass (SN green), M32 for the flowers (SN yellow), M66 for the higher grass (SN green), M78 for the butterfly (PSN cool red and SN blue) and M79 for the clouds (SN white). With a dotting I made the SN dark orange dots in the flowers.

Rest of my toes: M79 for the clouds (SN white).

Left hand and foot.

Everything together.

And here you can see my entry for the contest from OCnailart on their facebook page. The photo had to include the supplies you've used.

I hope you all like it? It did took me some time but I am very happy with the result. I made this a few weeks ago, but my feet still look like that :) The contest ends April 30th so you all could still enter too :)

xoxox

18 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow !! You are a real artist !! I could never make such a beautiful and colorful nail. I hope you will win !! Congrats :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is amazing. Your stuff is so great. I really look forward to seeing what you will come up with next.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ding ding ding...you are the winner! Your konading skills are perfect. So beautiful :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your nail art is always so amazing!! This one tho is my all time fav that you have made so far!!! As always everything looks perfect..
    Talk with you soon..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wow that is talent!! good job :)
    ❤❤

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wat schattig :D Dit soort dingen zou ik je nou nooit kunnen nadoen he :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh, my! You're really so talented!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. That's beautiful, but it's hard to do kkkkkkk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. this is art! you must be very patient!

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. omg, i'm amazed, this is really something *.*
    divine, love it :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. OMG!!!! This is absolutely beyond amazing!!! I am speechless at your awesomeness!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Amazing!!!!!!! *.*!!!!!!!!!! You so have to win! I'm always being surprised by your creations! lol I love to come here! Gosh, it took you some time? Some? A lot!!! Really beautiful!! :D***

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Wow! You're really good at hand painting!! What an amazing artist:)))))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Wow, I should learn to stamp like you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen