maandag 16 april 2012

Happy Berry nails on Catrice Just Married

Hi everyone, I made these nails in august 2011 while I was having my blogging break. I stopped blogging but did not stop doing my nails :) (I also have a lot more older creations to show you before I started blogging but these and the ones I made during my blog break I will show you in between so now and then ;))

I made these for a pink theme contest/challenge on a dutch nail forum.

Base is Catrice Just Married (dupe of OPI Suzi and the lifeguard). Diagonal french stamped with a Essence plate and Konad SN pink pearl, berries stamped with Konad M55 and SN dark red. Some SN pink pearl dots made with a dotting tool. And on the tips a pink rhinestone. I was inspired by a picture on one of the posters from Konad (something similair in white and blue).

 All fingers together.

 A photo of just the diagonal french stamp.

And here some swatches of Catrice Just Married.




I really liked this pink creation with all kinds of pink :)

Have a nice week!

xoxox

10 opmerkingen: