zaterdag 8 februari 2014

Romance in the garden ♥

Hi Everyone,

I finally did my nails again after 2 weeks...yaay...I missed it lol. And I missed being online on facebook and watching blogs too. Still busy but at least I now have nail time again :) In my absence I missed all kinds of invitations for challenges/contest one of them was an invitation from Nail Polish Canada if I would like to enter their Valentine's Day nail art challenge :) Of course I always love a fun challenge...and I almost missed it when I was so busy. But luckily I had some time yesterday to make a new Valentine's Day mani :)

I chose a Romance in the Garden theme :) Many women (or maybe men too) are careful with giving their hearts so that is why I made the caged heart ;) but the birds in the garden are helping to convince her this guy is a good one ;) And are trying to reach the caged heart and bringing flowers and hearts to the love couple in the rose garden.

Base P2 014 Heartbeat, saran wrapped with Konad SN white. Stamped using Konad SN black, Konad SN magenta and Konad PSN cool red. And I used all kinds of little parts that I stamped seperately to make my own images from Moyou Mother Nature (aka Landscape) 01, 04 and 05.

Here a picture of just the saran wrap base.

Some swatches of the base color P2 014 Heartbeat.


If you like my mani then please vote here by chosing my blog link in the menu. You can also see all the other pretty entries.


I am so happy to be able to do my nails again :)


Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend!

xoxox

18 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely adorable mani! Love ur nails Diana!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, I love the wrap base, it's gorgeous - pretty finished result too of course :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow Diana. It's absolutely amazing. So gorgeous! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your mani and the story it contains :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. It´s so amazing! And you have a story to tell, I can´t believe it. I voted for you ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wow! now that is fantastic! i love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is the most beautiful Valentine's Day mani I've ever seen, so I had to comment here to. :-) I love the story behind it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Aww thank you all so much <3
    And I love stories on my nails haha, in a nail group on FB I often write funny stories together with my nails ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Gorgeous stamping! the saran wrap mani makes such a nice background for the stamping too... really adds dimension :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen