vrijdag 14 december 2012

Fashion Inspired: black gradient with zebra stripes

Hi Everyone,
Today I'll show you something I made in the beginning of this week for Wacky Laki's Fashion Inspired contest. I had so much fun doing my first Fashion inspired nails, that I did another (Christmas) one today but that is a bit of a fail ;) But of course I will show them later this week too ;)
Here are my first Fashion Inspired nails :) I am not really the animal print kind of girl, but my BF really liked this dress and said I should do these. And I was like well it is the perfect way for me to use animal prints again :) And in the end I was happy with the final result.
Base a black/gray/white gradient with China Glaze Snow, Catrice C01 Pebbles Beach and Beauty UK Midnight Minx black. And stamped with Konad M57 and SN black.
The dress... I would actually wear this despite the fact I don't really like animal print. I think this one is pretty :) You can buy it here at Simplydresses.
 Another picture of my nails.
 Again :)
And some swatches of just the black and white gradient base.

I believe you can see all the entries tomorrow on Wacky Laki and vote for your favorite then :)

I really had so much fun and think I will do Fashion Inspired nails more often :) Like I said did some today on a red base but that was a fail, but will show those next week ;)

Thanks for reading.
And have a nice weekend!
xoxox

26 opmerkingen:

  1. You are killing me this this design!! I love it :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat ontzettend gaaf ga ze gelijk proberen na te maken

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is simply gorgeous! I really love the design you created! It's funny we both made the black and white gradient, and both of the designs are so different :) Love this!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks when I saw yours I was like cool also black and white gradient...so funny and indeed still so different. Yours are way prettier IMO ;)

      Verwijderen
  4. Wat ontzettend gaaf ga ze gelijk proberen na te maken

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. It's so pretty!! Love, and I also love the dress! If I was a senior in high school I would so wear that!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow, can't take my eyes of this mani! Simply clever and beautiful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. drooool... what an OUTSTANDING job, Diana!!! and I soo want this dress!!! =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. those are absolutely stunning nails! so beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow...!!! Simply awesome... I looove it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. this is the coolest mani I have ever seen!! love it!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Deze vind ik echt heel gaaf!! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. hei :) I've just found your blog via Anutka and her contest, so I thought I'll stop by and say its a amazing manicure you did :) great choice of the dress, I'm also not that much into animal prints, but i'd wear it.. who wouldnt :))
    good luck with the contest! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aww thank you :) That is very sweet of you to come and visit my blog :)

      Verwijderen
  13. Awww so GORGEOUS!!! Both the dress and the manicure Diana! You did so good! :D 've seen the contest entries and i hope you win, best luck! Kisses*** ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I am pretty sure Nathalie will win because her nails are sooo pretty, but thanks anyway :) Very sweet of you to say that :) xox

      Verwijderen
  14. Thank you all so much for all the sweet comments <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. This is such amazing fashion inspired mani!! I voted for you entry #7 :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Very Nice Things you will be updated. How we will make a better nails designs which are impressive for us. henna tattoo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen