woensdag 11 maart 2015

Hearts on fire (adult version included)


Hi Everyone,


I did these for the Hearts on Fire Challenge a few weeks ago. I thought it was fun to give it a little adult twist too. You can see that in the 2nd picture.

I used BM312 for the yellow/orange/red flames, BM12 for the sort of black flames, Nailways Spring Time- Love is in the Air for the black hearts, Nailways Back to basic- 123ABC for the letters. 

Adult version on my thumb.
And I used XJ7 (bad Ebay dupe from the Handy plate) for the couple (to make her more look like a woman I gave her a pony tail and boobs ;)) The base is Lime Crime Milky Ways...thought it was a fitting name hehehe.

Here some swatches of the base.


I really love my Lime Crime polishes so happy I got them 2nd hand from a nail friend who was selling her polihs collection.


Thanks for reading.

xoxox

1 opmerking:

  1. Moest ef diep nadenken. Adult version. Lol vind ze nog steeds super tof

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen