dinsdag 2 juni 2015

Sailor Moon mani and pedi


Hi Everyone,

I did this a few months ago when we went to Germany on a short break. I have to confess I just thought this was a cute girl on the moon, until I posted them on fb and several people pointed out that is was Sailor Moon. I never heard of her so I had to google haha.


Gradient with Lime Crime Crema de Limon, Lime Crime Pastelchio and China Glaze Neon & On & On. Stamped with Born Pretty BP-03 and BP-06 and Konad Black.

Also done a matching pedi.

Here a picture taking in the wildlife park. You can see the racoon sitting in the tree cave.

And an underwater picture of my mani/pedi.

And a picture of just the gradient base.

I really love the plates from Born Pretty Store they have such pretty designs and the quality is amazing. If you order from them don't forget to use KONG10 for 10% off not discounted items.

Thanks for reading.

xoxox



1 opmerking: