dinsdag 4 december 2012

It's a snowy day!

Hi Everyone,
 
I made these nails last week, before I I made them a bit shorter ;) I realy love making themed nails. They predicted snow this weekend so I decided to make an ice cold winter snowy day on my nails.
 
Base Essence 50's girls reloaded 01 Ahoy with a gradient of Essence You Rock 05 Speed of light blue, China Glaze Towel Boy Toy and China Glaze Splish Splash. Topcoat Catrice C06 Godfather of pearl for the blue shimmer/glitter. Stamped with XL O (it's a dupe from XL K), Nailways' own Christmas plate (snowwhite collection) A-NW00002, BM318, BM319, HB012, HB23, M11 and M12. Stamped with Konad SN white and Nfu Oh 65 (light blue holo).
 
Different light.
 
And some pictures of the gradient base. I really liked this gradient :)
 
 
 
 
I really like blue :)
 
This weekend I went to Germany to a Christmas Fair with my sis and my boyfriend. I got some nice cheap polishes for Christmas already :) 3 Flormars and one holo from Kiko...I was soo happy loveee holo.
 
It was already nine o'clock in the evening. But the shops and the market were open until 10.
 

Me and my sis at the Christmas fair/market or how you call it ;)
 
Here you see a crazy pic of me at the Christmas fair with my Chococat nails. It was snowing really hard, it was wet snow but did stayed on my hair and sleeve.
 
If you look closely you see the snow falling. It was sooo cold and we were soaked, so went inside the shopping mall again for some hot choco ;)
 
I got this cute warm microwave stuffed animal from boyfriend. If you put it in the microwave it becomes really warm...perfect for cold days. They had many kinds but I loved the black sheep...I sometimes also feel like a black sheep ;)
 
Me and my black sheep after the long cold snowy Christmas market shopping day.
 

 
Thanks for reading.

xoxox

9 opmerkingen: