zaterdag 1 november 2014

Sugar Skulls


Hi Everyone,

One of the themes for the challenge was Death and it made me think of Day of the Dead. I know this is different then Halloween but I just wanted to do the colorful Sugar Skulls. I know today is actually Day of the Dead so I thought lets share it here today.


Sinful Colors Snow me White for the middle and ring finger. Used Konad SN black and BM413 for the skulls and made stamping decals of them coloring them with China Glaze Pool Party and Color Club Puccilicious and gave them neon orange stud eyes. Pinkie and index I did a saranwrap base with China Glaze Pool Party, China Glaze Sunworshiper and Color Club Puccilicious stamped with Konad SN white and BM321 the flowers and added some neon dots.  


I did not really liked this mani, somehow it wasn't what I had in mind.

Thanks for reading!


xoxox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten