donderdag 15 januari 2015

Happy Birthday in Heaven!

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday (January 14th) we would have been celebrating my mom's birthday. So I made Happy Birthday in Heaven nails with winged balloons :)  I always like doing something special for her on special dates (like the day she died (Christmas), her birthday and Mothers Day).


Base a gradient with CATRICE cosmetics C01 Electrix Blue, C02 ApHolo 7 and C03 Holo in One. Stamped the clouds wiht Konad M79, the words Happy Birthday and balloons from Nailways Spring Time- Birthday Cake, the little wings on the balloons are from HB29 and the words I heart emoticon Mom from Fab Ur Nails FUN12. Used Konad SN white and black for stamping and colored the balloons with paint. 

Also some pictures of the gradient holo base.

I really like these holo polishes from Catrice.

Thanks for reading!

xoxox

1 opmerking: