vrijdag 22 juli 2011

Sea nails on P2 Deep Water Love ♥

Some of you will remember my Under the Sea nails that I made last year, this year I also really wanted to make sea nails again :) So I did. I want to cut my nails but left them long for this creation :) Long means more room for fishies ;)

P2 currently has a LE called Deep Water Love, there are 4 gorgeous nail polish colors, a dark purple, a light pink, a sea blue and a green turquoise. I got the last 2 from my boyfriend a couple of weeks ago, the pink one was sold out and I thought the purple was something I already have. The green one called 020 Green Lagoon I used as a base for this.

Base P2 Who Cares? and P2 LE Deep Water Love 020 Green Lagoon (this is really sheer so I needed something underneath it)  It's a bit more greener in real life see the swatch and photo without flash. It's a color that my camera really couldn't capture the right way.

What did I used for this:

Polishes for stamping and coloring: Konad PSN blue pearl, PSN jungle green, SN black pearl, SN royal blue, SN green, SN brown, SN pastel blue, SN white, SN red, SN yellow. Colorama Artística Azul royal and Verde palmeira. Konad silver glitter striper. CG Sun Worshipper and Nfu Oh 65. Stripers from Flormar NA08, NA04 and NA02.

Imageplates: Konad M21, M27, M34, M35 and H29, H20, H19, H10 and HB16, HB46 and GCOCL B01, and Essence plates and BM12.

I'm no star in coloring the images, but I'm happy with the result, from a distance people can't see I colored outside the lines a bit ;)

Photo without flash, here you can see the base color better.

With flash under artificial light.

With flash.

Ofcourse I also wanted to make some sort of matching toes again :)

On my toes just some bubbles and on my big toe also some fishes.

Here a swatch of P2 Deep Water love 020 Green Lagoon (over P2 Who Cares?)
Like I said this really is a difficult color so I only have one photo, on this the color is most accurate.

I just love summer and sea nails ♥

Have a nice weekend!

xoxox

26 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing! I'd only have room for one fish on each bubble on my short nails lol
    Hx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. you don't need live fishes in tank, just look at your nails :-D
    i love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deslumbrante, como todoas ...
    Realmente muito lindas suas unhas...
    Amei!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, you are so skilful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. WOW! That looks amazing, you are so talented! I love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the detailing!!! and the background color is an added bonus

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. amazing, like an aquarium!! love the octopus <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. ooooh so pretty I love the octopus!

    shel xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Looks amazing!!!! You did a wonderful job!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Wow... this is STUNNING!! Love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wauw wat mooi gedaan!
    Ik hoop dat ze dit lakje nog hebben van de week in duitsland!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I love it! Such neat details... Beautiful color.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. PS: here is something for you

    http://nailsbyalice.blogspot.com/2011/07/awards-kreativ-blogger-award-sunshine.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. WOW! U have such a great nail art designs! Very creative and so adorable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. I really love your nail art! AMAZING!
    I like very much this light blue-green nail polish.


    Would you like to visit my blog?
    http://folliedimakeup.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. This is so cool! What an awesome mani! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen