maandag 12 oktober 2015

Halloween 2015: Ghosts


Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted for a while since I was on vacation for a few weeks. And when we came back I busy dealing with stuff at home, not so fun stuff (loosing 2 pets).

But I'll promise to post more and if you follow me on instagram you can see a lot of posts there :)

The last day of my vacation I broke my nail from my middle finger, so I decided to make them all short (not as short cause that is a little sore) but as short as they can without bleeding or hurting ;)

Meet my new shorties.


A gradient base with China Glaze When Stars Collide and Catherine Arley 806, shadow stamped the ghosts and bats with Konad white and black and also mirror stamped one ghost using BM213 and BM223. Colored the eyes with MdU Avocado.

Here also a picture of just the gradient...it looked more orange in real life.


Some pictures like these I took with my phone instead of camera so you might see different kinds of watermarks ;)

Thanks for reading!


xoxox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten