maandag 2 juni 2014

Monthly Palette Project May with "acid wash" technique

Hi everyone,

Every month in WON there is a color palette with rules. You have to use at least 2 of the colors and the technique rules are different each month. Last month we had to use the "acid wash' technique. I had never tried this before, so it was a challenge. Don't think this is my cup of tea but it sure was fun to try.

Started with the light blue Flormar as a base, then the dark blue Flormar, then the pink from Essence. On ring finger I changed the dark blue and pink layers. Acid wash technique so I used a q-tip with remover to rub over my nails so the layers underneath become visable. I stamped over that with Moyou Kitty 01 sort of gradient Konad SN pastel violet and Konad SN pastel blue butterflies with little light pink (almost white dots in their wings) I had to try using all the colors again :)

Close up of the stamped mani.

And here just the acid wash base

Like I said not really my "style" but it was fun to do.


Thanks for reading.

xoxox

1 opmerking: