zaterdag 12 juli 2014

World Cup: Proud of the Dutch Lions


Hi Everyone,

Even though we did not made it to the Final I am still proud of the Dutch team. In the beginning nobody thought we would make it this far (most people thought we would not make it pass the first round). Tonight they play for the 3rd and 4th place against Brazil. So this is my last World Cup mani. I am proud of the Dutch Lions in Brazil :)



Base Sinful Colors Snow me white and P2 divine (white shimmer). Stamped the thumbs up from FUN2, the Brazil heart from Moyou Tourist 14, the orange lion from Moyou Fairytale 12, the soccer/ foot balls from Winstonia W103, the flags from Konad M49, the lines from Nailways Back to Basics - Lines, the letters VS from Nailways Back to Basics 123ABC. And some red, white and blue dots made with a dotting tool.

I do hope we win ofcourse but I also find it okay if Brazil wins ;)

Have a nice weekend!


xoxox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten