dinsdag 1 juli 2014

Peace with matte black and Stampaholics ST04

 Hi Everyone,


Today another mani with the new Stampaholics ST04 (I still haven't showed my 2nd mani with that plate here either, but this is my 3rd one) I love this plate. Nail friend Dimpal from Crazy Polishes did a black mani with matte stamping earlier this week, and she gave me the idea to do a matte with shiny mani again. Only she stamped with matte and I stamped with shiny over a matte ;)


Catrice Carnival of Colours C07 Black For Gold made matte with Essie Matte about you. And stamped with Konad SN black full nails from Stampaholics ST04 over it (ring finger is the sort of reversed image from that plate). Later stamped the peace signs and bird over it with Konad SN white and also ST04.

Here also a picture of just the tone on tone full nail stamp.

I was really happy with this mani loved the subtle full nail stamp.


Thanks for reading :)

xoxox


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten