zaterdag 18 oktober 2014

Scary zombies

Hi Everyone,

Today another Halloween mani I've made this week. I really did a lot of Halloween mani's this week. This was for the Bundle Monster challenge and the theme that day was zombies .As you all know I like being creative with stamps too and use parts of image to create something new. I also did this here too and I also used a little freehand.


China Glaze FYI holo base stamped with BM-H06 the eyes (first stamped in red and colored them red and stamped over it with white), the teeth (first stamped in black then stamped over it in white) and the blood. BM-H08 for the zombie hands and BM411 for the stitches (used parts of it). And a little freehand for the nose and mouth on my thumb.


I only have one pic to show, I already swatched this polish some years ago so no swatches.

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks for reading :)

xoxox

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten