woensdag 23 oktober 2013

Cute ghost and bats...new StampAholics ST02 plate ♥

Hi Everyone,


Some of you may remember the cute sea/beach themed ST01 plate you can see my mani with that here. I am happy to announce the new Halloween themed StampAholic ST02 plate is now available on her facebook page StampAholics. I have already made several mani's with this plate, so the upcoming days I'll show them all :) I plan on doing one more with this plate later this week, so that I've used all the images on this plate..lol :)

I also have plate pictures, swatches and more info for you too but first lets start with a mani :)



This was actually my 2nd mani with this plate, but somehow I wanted to show this cute one first haha. I love the little ghost costume. My first mani was more a creepy Halloween mani and this one is more kid appropriate with all the colors and cute images :)


Sponged to base with Konad SN pastel violet and PSN apple green. Stamped with Konad SN black, orange pearl, violet pearl, green and I colored the ghost with white and gold brown. All images from ST02.

I really love this Halloween plate, I love it cause it has so many different things on it. You can make so many different kinds of mani's with it. So let's stop talking and show the plate ;) I have made pictures of it and scanned it.
I always have a hard time trying to take a plate pic without seeing myself in it hahaha. So that is why I thought why don't I just put them under the scanner :)
Look isn't this plate amazing? I love the tree with the hanging person in it ♥ and the full nail and the pumpkins, the bats, the cat, the words...just love everything about haha. It has something for everyone. But I love the words you can always also use the words seperately too, like I did in this mani I only used the word Halloween.


Here some quick paper swatches:

And I have more good news  for you she also released ST03 another great plate with words and full nail images. You can see both of them here. I haven't made a mani with this plate yet but I will next month ;) This month is Halloween month on my blog haha.

Some more information:
- these are bigger round plates 7cm
- the full nail images are 2cm lenght and 1,5cm width (I have a full nail size comparison will post that soon on my blog too)
- the plates cost €5 each
- she ships worldwide from Portugal with tracking number € 3,65 inside Europe and € 4 outside Europe
- You can order these by sending her a private message on her StampAholics facebook page or send her an email at stampaholics.nsp@gmail.com

More info just pm her or sent her an email :)

Stayed tuned for more ST02 mani's this week :) (have 3 more mani's to show you).

If you want to see more now check out her page and you can also read Cristina The Clockwise Nail Polish her review here and Betty Nails her review too here (with some pretty mani's ofcourse) :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxox




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love, love, love your manicure Diana!! *_* Your a genius in creative ideas! :) I also love the plate, but you already know that hahaha! :p Kisses,

    Cristina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Cristina, it is a great plate isn't it :) Can't wait to see more mani's from you with it and ST03 too Xox

      Verwijderen